A business bank statement includes a summary of all transactions made with your business account. Each statement covers a set amount of time, known as a statement period.
A statement period is typically one month.
Business bank statements list transactions individually and in chronological order, allowing you to see a breakdown of the income and spending of your business.
3 advantages of a business bank statement:
○ helps you keep track of your income and expenses
○ helps you spot any irregularities in your account, such as fraudulent activity or identity theft
○ provides a snapshot of your company’s financial health, including information on deposits, withdrawals, and balances, which helps lenders assess lending risks
Completely editable bank firm account statement template – to fill out your detailed information and business finances easily.
These business bank statements provide valuable information for managing your business finances.
You DO NOT need Photoshop to edit this template.
We made the sample in Word format, as it has many advantages:
○ easily download small-size file,
○ easily modify your information (name, address, date, transactions,...),
○ print/save in different formats...
Easily download our new exclusive business bank statement templates ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ
Check these ready-made templates only in our collection!
Helpful for account verification, research, video and other projects.
Our specialists are ready to help with any Photoshop, Word, Excel or even store construction works, the prices are low 😉
email – [email protected] or [email protected]