A business bank statement is a summary of all of your business transactions for a specified statement period. It includes an account summary and information about your bank, business, and bank account. A business bank statement includes an account summary, also known as a transaction history, which includes the following:
○ your beginning balance
○ your ending balance
○ every withdrawal
○ every deposit
○ total withdrawals
○ total deposits
Advantages of a business bank statement:
○ helps you keep track of your income and expenses
○ helps you spot any irregularities in your account, such as fraudulent activity or identity theft
○ provides a snapshot of your company’s financial health, including information on deposits, withdrawals, and balances, which helps lenders assess lending risks
Completely editable bank organization account statement template – to fill out your detailed information and business finances easily.
Thanks to our knowledge gained in practice, we noticed that they provide a detailed picture of financial history.
When it comes to applying for a business loan, your financial history is one of the most important factors that lenders will consider.
You DO NOT need Photoshop to edit this template.
We made the sample in Word format, as it has many advantages:
○ easily download small-size file,
○ easily modify your information (name, address, date, transactions,...),
○ print/save in different formats...
Easily download our new exclusive business bank statement templates ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ
Check these ready-made templates only in our collection!
Helpful for account verification, research, video and other projects.
Our specialists are ready to help with any Photoshop, Word, Excel or even store construction works, the prices are low 😉
email – [email protected] or [email protected]